SV: [jdom-interest] Line numbers

Jason Hunter jhunter at servlets.com
Wed Aug 27 13:41:24 PDT 2003

It's noted on http://www.jdom.org/downloads/source.html and it's
available on the distribution page.  I agree we haven't made a big fuss
about it.  Perhaps we should.

It's real easy to get something added there.  Write something at least
semi-interesting that conforms to the jdom-contrib style and we'll check
it in or, if it's ongoing, we'll give you checkin access.

-jh-