SV: [jdom-interest] Line numbers

Phill_Perryman at Mitel.COM Phill_Perryman at Mitel.COM
Wed Aug 27 14:06:44 PDT 2003

Last couple of questions

What is the jdom-contrib style

I found the readme.txt file in jdom-contrib
Currently we have org.jdom.contrib.{beans,helpers,ids,input,output}.
"beans"
holds JDOMBean and can hold related bean work.  "helpers" holds certain
helper
functions.  "ids" demonstrates how to use the attribute type support
provided
by JDOM to create JDOM documents that allow looking up elements using the
value of their ID attribute.  "input" and "output" hold builders and
outputters.

I can only find lib, samples and src, am I missing something or looking in
the wrong place.

thanks

/Phill
IS Dept, Software Engineer.
phill_perryman at mitel.com
http://www.mitel.com
Tel: +44 1291 436023

                      Jason Hunter
                      <jhunter at servlets.       To:       Phill_Perryman at Mitel.COM
                      com>                     cc:       jdom-interest at jdom.org
                                               Subject:  Re: SV: [jdom-interest] Line numbers
                      27/08/2003 21:41

It's noted on http://www.jdom.org/downloads/source.html and it's
available on the distribution page.  I agree we haven't made a big fuss
about it.  Perhaps we should.

It's real easy to get something added there.  Write something at least
semi-interesting that conforms to the jdom-contrib style and we'll check
it in or, if it's ongoing, we'll give you checkin access.

-jh-

http://lists.denveronline.net/mailman/options/jdom-interest/youraddr@yourhost.com