[jdom-interest] JDOM and Tiger and JCP?

Jason Hunter jhunter at servlets.com
Thu Jun 12 01:38:58 PDT 2003

JDOM was never scheduled to go into Tiger.  I'm glad you'd like to see
it there!  Frank, at one point you were interested in helping on the JCP
front, but I think I emailed you about your background and didn't get a
reply?

Anyway, I had a long talk tonight with Doug Lea, Josh Bloch, and others
tonight at J1 about what's the right thing to do in this regard.  I'll
post later when it's not so late at night.

-jh-