[jdom-interest] bloated RC2 files - extra white space

Alex Rosen arosen at novell.com
Sat May 3 09:47:50 PDT 2003

That's weird. Can you send along your code?

(For those like me who didn't realize it at first, scroll down to see
the rest of the file after all the added whitespace. At first I thought
the file had been truncated.)

Alex

>>> Abe Mishler <Abe at WhiteBeachStudios.com> 5/3/2003 12:19:11 AM >>>
Hi all,

I made the switch from b8 to b9 just days ago; I guess that means I'm
running RC2 although I can't find mention of it anywhere. With the
upgrade
comes bloated files: extra lines and LOTS of whitespace. Any ideas why?
No
change in my code other than started getting exceptions about
reattaching
nodes with parents - so I simply detach them first - now no
exceptions.

Here is the b9 output beginning and ending inside quotes,
(element names have been changed to protect the innocent):

"<?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1"?>
<com>
  <foo>
    <bar>
      <a>