[jdom-interest] Redundance in getAttributeType() andsetAttributeType()

Elliotte Rusty Harold elharo at metalab.unc.edu
Mon May 5 04:11:12 PDT 2003

At 12:08 AM -0700 5/5/03, Jason Hunter wrote:

>I'm going to punt on this right now because I'm actually looking to
>bring in Brad's jdom-x Parent/Child interfaces which may or may not
>involve a getType() style method.

OK, but can we add a note to the TODO to consider this again after a
final decision has been made on Parent/Child so I can delete this one
from my Inbox? I understand why you want to delay resolution, but if
we don't go with Parent/Child this is still a concern (and maybe if
we do).
--

   Elliotte Rusty Harold
   elharo at metalab.unc.edu
   Processing XML with Java (Addison-Wesley, 2002)
   http://www.cafeconleche.org/books/xmljava
   http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ISBN%3D0201771861/cafeaulaitA