[jdom-interest] logo proposal

Alex Rosen arosen at novell.com
Mon May 5 08:39:10 PDT 2003

I like it. I wonder if "innovation" is an appropriate tagline for JDOM
though - the goal isn't really innovation so much as taking something
well-known and adding ease of use and simplicity. Maybe "simplicity"?

Alex

>>> Abe Mishler <Abe at WhiteBeachStudios.com> 5/4/2003 11:52:56 PM >>>
I was inspired over the weekend and drew up a proposal for a
theme/logo.
Instead of flooding everyone's inbox with it I've posted it here:

http://www.whitebeachstudios.com/jdom-logo/

I realize that the website's ".org" info isn't communicated but if
there's
enough interest in this look/direction it could be incorporated if
desired.
Is there an archive somewhere of past submissions?

Constructive criticism welcomed,
Abe Mishler
White Beach Studios, USA