[jdom-interest] logo proposal

Kevin.Bedell at sunlife.com Kevin.Bedell at sunlife.com
Mon May 5 12:28:28 PDT 2003

Strangely enough, when I went to the link below and saw just the first
"innovation" logo, I thought "SIMPLICITY" would be better. Then I checked
back this afternoon and someone else had suggested it!

Here are a couple other tag line thoughts:

<SIMPLICITY/>        (  "begins and ends with simplicity" )

or

<JAVA <-> XML />

or

<JAVA-XML />

or just,

< XML />

             Mike Brenner                      To: Abe Mishler <Abe at whitebeachstudios.com>
             <mikeb at mitre.org>                 cc: "jdom-interest at jdom.org" <jdom-interest at jdom.org>, (bcc: Kevin
             Sent by:                            Bedell/Systems/USHO/SunLife)
             jdom-interest-admin at jdom.or       Subject:  Re: [jdom-interest] logo proposal
             05/05/2003 03:21 PM

Of course it is relevant. I like your designs. Possible the
best would be to combine the dot-org with the SIMPLICITY?

http://lists.denveronline.net/mailman/options/jdom-interest/youraddr@yourhost.com