[jdom-interest] [Fwd: Bug in JDOM serialization]

Elliotte Rusty Harold elharo at metalab.unc.edu
Mon May 19 06:32:13 PDT 2003

I understand the problem you're claiming. However, looking at the
source code I don't believe that problem exists in the current JDOM
code base. Possibly it existed a couple of months ago when you first
reported it. I'm not sure. If you have a verifiable test case that
demonstrates the bug against the current JDOM code base, please send
it in. Otherwise I think it's been fixed.
--

   Elliotte Rusty Harold
   elharo at metalab.unc.edu
   Processing XML with Java (Addison-Wesley, 2002)
   http://www.cafeconleche.org/books/xmljava
   http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ISBN%3D0201771861/cafeaulaitA