[jdom-interest] error creating new DOMBuilder

Alex Rosen arosen at novell.com
Thu May 29 07:33:45 PDT 2003

Not sure I completely understand what's going on... If the error happens
before you even handle the document, why did you send the document
along? It should be irrelevent right? Also, if you get an error when you
create the DOMBuilder, maybe you could post the error?

Alex

>>> Dirk Reiss <d.reiss at tu-bs.de> 5/28/2003 11:29:11 AM >>>
Hello,

i try to create a DOMBuilder within a soap-service just by calling

   org.jdom.input.DOMBuilder builder = new
org.jdom.input.DOMBuilder();

what i get back from the server looks like this:

<SOAP-ENV:Envelope
<SOAP-ENV:Body>
<SOAP-ENV:Fault>
<faultcode>SOAP-ENV:Server</faultcode>
<faultstring>Exception from service object:
org/jdom/input/DOMBuilder</faultstring>
<faultactor>/soap/servlet/messagerouter</faultactor>
<detail>
</detail>
</SOAP-ENV:Fault>
</SOAP-ENV:Body>
</SOAP-ENV:Envelope>

i don't even try to build a Document, just instantiate the
DOMBuilder...

any ideas what could have happened??

any help would be appreciated...

thanks in advance,
dirk

--
| Dirk Reiss               |    phone:  ++49 (0) 531 7996276 |

| Helmstedter Str. 134     |    mobile: ++49 (0) 162 8925618 |
| D - 38102 Braunschweig   |                                 |
| Germany                  |                d.reiss at tu-bs.de |