[jdom-interest] getting error org.jdom does not exist

manish.sharan at divlogic.com manish.sharan at divlogic.com
Fri Oct 31 12:39:14 PST 2003

It could be that your environment variable is not big enough  and thus
truncating your classpath definition.

Increase your environment size ( I am assuming your are compiling in using
command console) or Use ant and define your compilation classpath it that.

-manish

Quoting Aniruddha Madane <ani_madane at yahoo.com>:

> thanks for the reply
> i tried again..same error
>
> here is my classpath
>
> set CLASSPATH=.;c:\Program
> Files\Java\j2sdk1.4.1_02\lib\;
> h:\522\Rxacl\jdom-b9\build\jdom.jar;h:\522\Rxacl\jdom-b9\lib\jaxen-
core.jar;h:\522\Rxacl\jdom-b9\lib\jaxen-jdom.jar;