[jdom-interest] SAXOutputter

Chris B. chris at tech.com.au
Tue Apr 20 02:58:17 PDT 2004

Laurent Bihanic wrote:

> Any constructive remark about the patch proposal itself ? OK, proposed
> inheritance model not suitable, too much visility of internals, etc.?

Well, the array output should be implemented in terms of the Element
output, not the other way around.

But as I've said, I think it is insane not to have a sensible method for
outputting fragments. I can't see what is so offensive in having an
outputFragment() method or something. Then the output() method could be
implemented using outputFragment.