[jdom-interest] Contribution

Jason Hunter jhunter at servlets.com
Sun Jan 11 11:18:09 PST 2004

Sorry, I don't remember seeing your mail.  Glad you followed up again.

For anyone with code improvements, this is the list on which to post
them.  Your specific addition (of a new filter) is probably better done
with XPath rather than filters as you allude.  We designed the filter
model so people could write their own filters.  We probably won't gather
a "Top 10 Filters" for the core.  It'd shortly become "Top 100" no
doubt.  We might put such filters in jdom-contrib which is a module full
of useful code not appropriate for the core of JDOM.

-jh-