[jdom-interest] Namespace inheritance after cloning

Alistair Young alistair at smo.uhi.ac.uk
Mon Nov 29 02:03:22 PST 2004

It would be nice, if, when you addContent to an Element, if the new
Content didn't have any namespaces, JDOM didn't add the empty
namespace. Rather, it would just assume the new Content was to inherit
the original namespace. Of course, if a namespace is associated with
the new Content, then JDOM would honour this and add it.
Just a thought...
Alistair