[jdom-interest] tree vew

satheesh satheeshks at calsoft.co.in
Tue Sep 14 07:34:25 PDT 2004

HI ,

I need to develop a tree view structure in applet.

The data for tree view is from an XML file.

The tree view should allow dynamic updating of the nodes either adding a child node or deleting it and the result should echo in XML file.

WHen i change the xml file the tree view structure should also change accordingly.

At the same time I want to display the child nodes on the right side when i click the parent node.

Is this possible.

If so someone help me out,i would appreciate if you could give me code sample.

thx in advance.

reg,
satheesh