[jdom-interest] XPATH engine

Jason Hunter jhunter at xquery.com
Wed Nov 9 10:44:35 PST 2005

The XPath engine is in fact pluggable, but I don't know of a better one.
  Perhaps it's out there.

If performance matters, I'd use XQuery for it.  At MarkLogic we're able
to get 100 XPaths per second against large data sets.  The speed comes
from the indexed nature of the storage (you can skip walking the tree).
  It's not a JDOM plugin though, it's a separate server process.

-jh-