FW: [jdom-interest] & in namespace

Tatu Saloranta cowtowncoder at yahoo.com
Tue May 2 23:12:26 PDT 2006

Please re-read Elliotte's response: it was 100%
accurate. It is possible that JDom's serializer
(outputter) does not quote values of namespace URIs,
and if so, it could and should be fixed.

I would also comment that using namespace URIs with
ampersands is a bad idea.

-+ Tatu +-

--- "Deshpande, Aniruddha"

Deshpande</name>>