FW: [jdom-interest] & in namespace

Deshpande, Aniruddha Aniruddha.Deshpande at softwareag.com
Tue May 2 22:28:02 PDT 2006

Hello,

In my code I need to parse a WSDL file. Since WSDL file is an XML file the contents of namespace URI indeed has "&" and not "&".

I have a test case wherein I have written a small XML file which is parsed and printed with outputter.

Please find attached XML and Java source file. Please change the code according to your settings.

If you look into the output of the program "&" is converted back to "&" in every case except for namespaces.

The code just reads a file, creates a JDOM Document object and passes that to XMLOutputter. I think this basic flow should always lead the same XML file and not an invalid XML file!

With Regards,
Aniruddha Deshpande