[jdom-interest] SAXParser exception problems

Kevin L Cobb kevin.cobb at emergint.com
Fri May 19 05:25:45 PDT 2006

I think its simply that you aren't including the JAR file that has the
class, org.apache.xerces.parsers.SAXParser, in it. In you java.exe call,
add the classpath designation and include the JAR that contains this
missing class. Something like this:

    java.exe -Dorg.xml.sax.driver=org.apache.xerces.parsers.SAXParser
-cp xerces.jar "bsh-2.0b4.jar"

Another hint, if you need to include other JARs in the classpath,
separte them with semicolons.

    java.exe -Dorg.xml.sax.driver=org.apache.xerces.parsers.SAXParser
-cp xerces.jar;myOtherJar.jar;andAnother.jar "bsh-2.0b4.jar"

-Kevin