Kana characters? (was Re: [jdom-interest] HELP!)

Angela Amoateng angela.amoateng at kcl.ac.uk
Mon May 21 12:35:23 PDT 2007

Hi again Grzegorz and Hi to Alan!

Thanks for the input in regards to displaying Japanese characters! The
unicode chart has the decimal and hexadecimal values of the Hiragana
alphabet, but I just could not find how to actually implement it.

For example, do  I copy and characters from the chart or do I have to
use the decimal and hexadecimal values to display them?

I am playing around with both at the moment, so I will let you know how
I get on, but in the meantime, if anyone has an example of how it
should be done, I would appreciate it! =)

Thanks again in advance!

Angela

--
Angela Amoateng