[jdom-interest] jdom 1.1.2 references missing maven artifact

Rolf Lear jdom at tuis.net
Tue Nov 8 11:19:50 PST 2011

Hi Don.

to educate me a bit better (so I do it better next time), can you answer
the following for me:

- Where do the cobertura and findbugs dependencies come from? Jaxen? I
happen to use both in JDOM, did they come from there?

- Should I just 'remove' the dependency on Jaxen, and 'document' it
somewhere that if you want to use XPath you need Jaxen?

- If I should keep the Jaxen 'dependency', should I mark it optional?

- if I should keep the Jaxen 'dependency', should I add these exclusions
to the JDOM pom's jaxen dependencies so that they are already there?

- is there anything else you can see that is 'broken' with the Maven
deploy?

Thanks

Rolf