[jdom-interest] Contrib

Jason Hunter jhunter at servlets.com
Thu Feb 16 21:28:12 PST 2012

The original purpose of contrib was to share the interesting work people were doing "around" JDOM in such a way that people could find it.  It did not have a very high bar for entry.

I lean toward #1 as well.  Course, if something is genuinely valuable and fits the core JDOM model then it should move into core.

-jh-