[jdom-interest] Contrib

Olivier Jaquemet olivier.jaquemet at jalios.com
Fri Feb 17 05:30:56 PST 2012

I am for #1 too :
Building a jar of contrib incorrectly let people think it can be used as
is for production, and maybe sometimes it can, but it is probably not
the most common case.

Just to provide a counter example if you want to explorer other
approach, since the solr/lucene merge, the contribs are provided in the
main distribution, as several jar, one for each individual "contrib".
Due to the size of this project, it leads to a 55Mb zip distribution....

Olivier

--
Olivier Jaquemet<olivier.jaquemet at jalios.com>
Ingénieur R&D Jalios S.A. - http://www.jalios.com/