[jdom-interest] Maven Whining

Elliotte Rusty Harold elharo at ibiblio.org
Sat May 19 06:08:16 PDT 2012

On Fri, May 18, 2012 at 6:32 PM, Rolf Lear <jdom at tuis.net> wrote:

> The recent Jaxen release is not on maven.

Regarding jaxen, there used to be a bug filing procedure but nowadays
I think that all Codehaus releases are supposed to hit maven
automatically. In any case, the old instructions definitely don't
work, so if there's something else we need to do, holler and I'll see
if I can make it work if it's not too onerous. I.e. if just need to
fill out a form somewhere I can do that. If it requires a full upgrade
to maven 3, or some fancy key signing protocol, then it may require
another volunteer stepping forward.

--
Elliotte Rusty Harold
elharo at ibiblio.org